Non Touristic Overnight Safari – 1850 INR Per Person
At approximately 03:30 pm we will leave Jaisalmer. We will then proceed to the camel point, take the camels and ride into the desert. After a sunset dinner, you will relax on the dunes next to a camp fire (weather permitting) and you will sleep overnight in the desert underneath the stars. The next morning after breakfast you have the option of going on another camel ride. We will return to Jaisalmer at around 10 am.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about our safaris.
You can use facility of storing the luggage during the safari and as well shower facility before and after the trip.
We do have restaurant where you can enjoy the delicious food.
What To Bring With You For Non Touristic Safari
- A hat, cap or turban.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Medical kit (just in case).
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time
- A big smile and a positive attitude
Please Understand That
- The hotel will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip.
- The Hotel does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Helsinki House Camel Safari Has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.